IPhone 14 Pro Price in Pakistan 2023
According to a report, the iPhone 14 Pro delivers up to 21% faster performance than the latest Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra in single-core performance benchmark tests. Meanwhile, the difference between the two handsets is reportedly small in multi-core performance parameters. In a world where Android phones priced under Rs. 20,000 can do everything an ordinary person needs, Apple’s iPhone Pro level, which costs more than Rs. 1,00,000, is to go further. Every new model needs to advance state of the art, or at the very least look modern and modern.
Prices of iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro Prices in Pakistan 2023 are;
$999 · $41.62
$1099 · $45.79
$1299 · $54.12
$1499 · $62.45
It is the path that Apple has taken for the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max – they don’t do anything completely new, and they don’t look all that different, but there are a few updates that might make you decide to upgrade if you haven’t felt the need for it before. The iPhone 14 Pro has a new dynamic island area instead of a notch, an improved 48-megapixel main camera, and a simple display. Other improvements like crash detection and satellite broadcast emergency communication will not be operational in India at launch. The new deep purple color is impressive, but nothing has changed in the smartphone’s look compared to the first two models.
You get the A16 Bionic SoC inside, which only powers the new iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max this year. Battery life is decent, and daytime performance is quite impressive. iOS 16 also includes some customization and personalization improvements. The three rear and front cameras have improved low-light capabilities, and an action mode for the video provides cropped and stabilized frames.
The Galaxy S23 Ultra is one of the flagship smartphones with Qualcomm’s most powerful chipset, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. Meanwhile, the iPhone 14 Pro runs on Apple’s A16 Bionic SoC, the fastest chip in the iPhone today.
iPhone 14 Pro Ultra VS Samsung Galaxy S23
According to a report, the iPhone 14 Pro is 21 percent faster than the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra in terms of single-core performance, according to Geekbench scores for the recently launched Samsung smartphone. The iPhone 14 Pro 2nd 1,874 in the single-core trial, while the Galaxy S23 Ultra scored 1,480. Apple’s flagship should have a comfortable lead over its counterpart Samsung. Meanwhile, the iPhone 14 Pro scored 5,384 points in the multi-point test, ahead of the Galaxy S23 Ultra’s 4,584 points. Measurements show that Apple has a slight lead (about 15 percent) over Samsung in terms of performance compared to single-core testing.
Xiaomi 12 ProVS iPhone 14 Pro
A recent report from GSMArena reveals matching marks for the Galaxy S23 Ultra, which scored higher than the Xiaomi 12S Ultra, Xiaomi 12 Pro, and Galaxy S22 Ultra but lower than the iPhone 14 Pro Max and Nubia Red Magic 8 Pro and single-core reexaminations. In multi-core tests, the Galaxy S23 Ultra came in second to the iPhone 14 Pro Max, beating Nubia and Xiaomi phones with the lead.
Unlike its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy S23 has a Snapdragon chipset in all markets, which means the weaker Exynos variant will not be available this year. The Samsung Galaxy S22 with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC and the iPhone 13 Pro Max with A15 Bionic chipset scored multi-core scores of 3,433 and 4,647, respectively, in PCMag benchmarks last year.
However, it should those metrics are only one part of the equation, and day-to-day performance depends on hardware and software optimization. Qualcomm’s flagship chipsets are also starting to shut out Apple’s in-house chipsets. However, it’s still determined whether Apple will continue its lead with its next-generation chipsets later this year. They are much stronger and more efficient than their predecessors.
- Announced Date: September 7, 2022
- Released Date: September 16, 2022
- Official Website: iPhone 14 Pro
- Operating System: IOS 16 upgradeable to 16.3 IOS.
- Dimensions: Height: 160.7 mm | Width: 77.6 mm | Slimness: 7.85 mm| Weight: 240 g
- Deep Purple
- Space Black
Capacity / Internal Storage:
- 128 GB
- 256 GB
- 512 GB
- 1 TB
Size and Weight:
- Height: 160.7 mm
- Width: 77.6 mm
- Slimness: 7.85 mm
- Weight: 240 g
- 6.69 in diagonal
- 6.07 by 2.8
- All-screen OLED and Super Retina XDR Display
- Resolution: 2796 x 1290
- Pixel Density: 460 (ppi)
- True Tone Display
- HDR Display
- Dolby Vision
- CPU: Adding a Hexa-core 2 x 3.46 GHz (Avvalnche+ 4x Blizzard)
- Chip: Apple A16 Bionic chip.
- GPU: Apple GPU 5-core.
The camera of iPhone 14 Pro:
- Pro Camera System
- 48MP Main: 24 mm, ƒ/1.78 aperture, 2nd-generation sensor-shift visual image stabilization, seven-element lens, 100% focus pixels
- 12MP Ultra Wide: lens, 100% focus pixels
- 12MP 2x telephoto (powered by a four-pixel sensor): 48 mm, ƒ/1.78 aperture, second-generation sensor-shift optical image stabilization, seven-element lens, 100% focus pixels
- 12MP 3x telephoto: 77 mm, ƒ/2.8 aperture, frontal image stabilization, six-element lens
- 3x facial swelling, 2x facial reduction; 6x optical zoom distance; Digital zoom up to 15x
Features Of Camera :
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- Adaptive True Tone follows
- Photonic engine
- A deep connection
- Smart HDR 4. Smart system
- Portrait mode
- Night mode
- Night environmental imagery enabled by LiDAR scanner
- Panorama (up to 63MP)
- Photography styles
- Macro photography
- Apple ProRAW
- Long color capture for photos and live photos
- Lens Correction (Ultra Wide).
- Advanced red eye correction
- Automatic image stabilization
- Burst mode
- Geotagging images
- Captured image formats: HEIF, JPEG, and DNG
- A16 Bionic chip
- 6‑core CPU with 2nd performance and six efficiency cores
- 5‑core GPU
- 16‑core Neural Engine
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Three-axis gyro
- Voice control
- Voice over
- Zoom in
- Closed captions
- Assistive touch
- Spoken content
- Press back
Battery and Charger Type:
- 4,323 mA·h Battery
- 20 W adapter sold separately up to 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Support wireless Chargers such as Qi wireless charging and MagSafe
- Dual eSIM (two active eSIMs, can store eight or more eSIMs)16
- iPhone 14 Pro Ma and iPhone 14 Pro use eSIM technology and are incompatible with physical SIM cards.
English (Australia, U.K, U.S.), Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Kazakh, Malay.
In the box:
- iPhone with iOS 16
- USB-C to Lightning cable
- Safety Instructions.
- Emergency SOS7 via satellite.
- Crash detection.
Check Ratings Here: Twitter